Laura Blanco is our Human Resources and has earned her Master of Business Administration with an emphasis in Global Management from the University of Phoenix. She also has her bachelor’s degree from San Diego State University, in Business Management.
Ms. Blanco is Certified as a Professional Human Resources since 2007. She started her career in the legal field over 20 years ago and received her paralegal certificate. She then switched careers and now has over 13 years of experience in human resources with expertise and knowledge in employment law, conflict resolution, policies and procedure, training and development, and organizational restructure, among other areas.
- Applied Biotechnology Program Certificate - Miramar (2011)
- Professional Human Resources (PHR) Certificate - HRCI (2007)
- Master of Business Administration (Global Mgmt. and Marketing) – University of Phoenix 2007)
- Bachelor’s in Business Management – San Diego State University (2003)
- Paralegal Certificate – Chapman University (1999)