Jesse Blanco is our Senior Attorney and has earned his Juris Doctorate and L.L.M in Taxation from the University of San Diego. He also has his bachelor’s degree from the University of California, San Diego, in Economics. Mr. Blanco is also a veteran of the military. While attending law school, Mr. Blanco interned for Judge Robert Klant with the Navy JAG. He is also a Certified Fraud Examiner and an Accountant. With all his expertise and knowledge in taxes and law, he is able to see each matter from a legal and accounting perspective.
Mr. Blanco was admitted to the Bar in 2008 and has been a practicing Attorney since then. Today, he specializes in Business, Real Estate, IRS Representation, and Estate Planning.
Mr. Blanco is involved in his local community where he has participated in many seminars sharing his knowledge and educating them on Budgeting, Tax Issues for Small Business, Foreclosures and Bankruptcy, Property Tax Assessment, and Credit/Debt. He participates in San Diego La Raza Lawyers, a Non-Profit Organization where he serves as the Treasurer on the board. Due to his hard work in the community, he has been recognized by:
- Super Lawyers (2018 Rising Stars)
- La Raza Lawyers (2017 President's Award)
- Avvo Rating (Excellent - Tax Attorney)
- State Bar of California (2009 Wiley W. Manuel Award)
Over the past years, Jesse has presented more than 50 workshops and appeared in television morning shows in the United States and Mexico on the subjects of Taxation, Bankruptcy, Business Planning and Real Estate
On his time off, Jesse likes to go hiking, taking salsa dancing classes, spending time with his lovely daughter, and taking their dog Jack to the park. You can contact Jesse at (619) 420-4740 or Jesse@blancolegal.com.
- Master of Laws - Tax (LL.M.) - Univ. of San Diego(2007)
- Law Degree (J.D.) - Univ. of San Diego (2006)
- Bachelors - Economics (B.A.) - Univ. of Calif, San Diego(2002)
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Bar Admissions State of California (2008)
- La Raza Lawyers - Treasurer / Board of Directors, 2013 to Present
- Southwestern College - Business Consultant
- Ernst & Young, LLP - Tax Staff
- Liberty Tax - Tax School Instructor
- Navy JAG - Judicial Intern to Honorable J. Robert Klant